Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 21, 2015

New start

Who never looked out of the window into the sky and thought "Why am I on earth?" Do I have a task? Well, I have often asked myself that question. But sometimes when you have a bad day you just think that life is like a marathon. Everytime you have to overcome and solve problems. Problems can be very annoying, but sometimes problems are a way to learn. Maybe to learn what you did wrong. Then you will not repeat it. Problems are there to begin new. A fresh start. A new life. New possibilities. I think internally everyone hopes to have a new start. Why not, I think it would help every human to start new. Well, you can start new in this life. Just do the things you love or change the things you dislike. You can make the decisions. So, go and change your life!

Today I will present you a great film. I already told you that I almost never cry, but at this film it was close. "A Little bit of heaven" is a romance and dramatic film, but is goes more in the tragedy direction. It is about a woman, called Marley, who is sick. She has cancer. The film is about how she cope with her disease and how she change her life. Of course there is a love story.

I will give the movie a 8.5 from a 10, because I think in the film there is a little bit of action missing, but the film is sad, well played and touching. This film can be your new start.

Bye for now,

Your Ella

PS: Here you will find the trailer to the film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUW60Qf1Bm8

No comments:

Post a Comment