Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 9, 2015

A rainy day


My blog is about feeling good. My name is Ella J. Gloss. I am a teenager that wants to know the world. Why do we complicate all? Why do we have problems and can’t solve them? My blog should inspire people who feel lonely, angry or searching for something new. We have our life in our hands. Why to be disappointed when we can be what we want? So let´s get lost and be prepared to start our own adventure! In my blog you will find movies, music, books or just tips that will help you to cheer up! 

What do you do on a rainy day? Well, I watch movies, read books or listen to music. I love rain, but sometimes it is really anoying. Today is my first post! I thought I will wright about some films that you can see when it is rainy or you just don´t want to go outside.

But first I will say something about myself. I am a girl that says her opinion and I try to enjoy my life. Of course I have good and bad days. My biggest fear is just to dissapear. I am not afraid from spiders or to die. I am afraid not to fulfill my dreams. What is my solution? I made a list. 20 things that I want to do before I die. This is my tip for you. When you don´t know what you want to do out of your life just make a list or just write down your target. Maybe write it on an canvas and hang it on the wall, where you will see it everday. Good Luck!

My first movie is about a comedy mixed with a little love story and drama. "It´s kind of a funny story". The film is about Craig. He is depressed and he checks himself into an adult psychatric ward. The film represents the problems of an teenager. The problems are things that are so little and normal, but sometimes you see in them big problems. Craig meets new friends and is facing his problems. The film is perfect for a rainy day, because you just have to laugh and then you feel better. I will give this movie an ranking from 1 to 10 an 7, because it is humorous and moving at the same time. 

I hope your day will be better after the movie. When you want you can write your favorite scene in the comments below.

Be back soon,

Your Ella J. Gloss

PS: Here you will find the trailer to the film:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyFCpQK-j7U

No comments:

Post a Comment